Philadelphia Luxury Hotels
- 172 Spacious Guestrooms
- Grand Bed with Pillow-Top Mattress
- Luxurious Bath Products
- Valet and Self-Parking (Fee)
- 93,000 sq. ft Sporting Club
- Indoor Jogging Track / Racquetball Court / Basketball Court (18 and over or accompanied by an adult)
- Shops at the Bellevue
- 30,000 Square Feet of Versatile Function Space
- Dedicated Meeting Concierge
- State-of-the-Art Equipment / In-House Audio Visual Expert
- On-Site Catering
Facilities for disabled persons include:
- Audio/visual smoke detectors
- Braille symbols in elevators
- Bathtub bench and grab rails
- Closed caption television
- Vibratory alarm clocks
- Telecommunications for the deaf
- Wheelchair accessible: doors, peepholes, towel racks, sink/vanity, and health club
Conveniently located on the 19th floor of the hotel - adjacent to the XIX Cafe and Gallery – the Business Centre provides 24-hour room key access to a variety of services and equipment, including:
- Computer workstation with high-speed Internet access
- Office supplies
Free Wi-Fi for all guests launched February 14, 2015 at all Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide. It’s #WiFinally here!
Guests can now enjoy free Wi-Fi on an unlimited number of devices in guest rooms and social spaces, regardless of how they book or where they’re traveling. All Hyatt Gold Passport® Diamond and Platinum members will receive a complimentary upgrade to premium Wi-Fi service when visiting Hyatt at the Bellevue.
Map & Directions
From Points North Via I – 95 South
Follow I- 95 South to Central Philadelphia and take Exit 22 to 676 West. Follow 676 West for approximately one mile to the Broad Street exit. This will automatically put you onto 15th Street, heading south. Go ten lights to Locust Street and turn left. Self-Parking Garage is located on the left hand side half way up the block next to Estia restaurant. If you pass Garage, at the next traffic light which is Broad Street, turn left and proceed immediately into the center lane. Make a left into the garage for self-parking, or on to Chancellor Court (between Bellevue Building and Bliss Restaurant) which has a black trestle awning that represents the entrance to our valet parking and unloading luggage and / or passengers’ area.
From Points North Via New Jersey Turnpike (New York And Northern New Jersey)
Follow the New Jersey Turnpike to Exit 4, Route 73 North. Route 73 North (1.4 miles) will take you to Route 38 West (5.8 miles), which will lead you to Route 30 West. Follow Route 30 West (2.5 miles) to the Benjamin Franklin Bridge. After the bridge, stay to your left and follow the signs for 8th Street, Chinatown. At 8th Street, turn left and proceed for seven blocks to Walnut Street. Make a right onto Walnut Street, go six blocks to Broad Street, and turn left. Proceed immediately into your right hand lane for the hotel entrance. You may enter into the garage for self-parking, or into Chancellor Court (between Bellevue Building and Bliss Restaurant) which has a black trestle awning that represents the entrance to our valet parking and unloading luggage and / or passengers’ area.
From Philadelphia Airport and Points South via I – 95
Follow I-95 North to Exit 17, Broad Street / Route 611. Travel 2.5 miles north on Broad Street and the hotel will be on your left-hand side, between Locust and Walnut Streets. Enter the center lane to make a left into either the parking facility for self-parking or into Chancellor Court (between Bellevue Building and Bliss Restaurant) which has a black trestle awning that represents the entrance to our valet parking and unloading luggage and / or passengers’ area.
From Points East via the Walt Whitman Bridge and Atlantic City Expressway
Follow the Atlantic City Expressway to Route 42 North to the Walt Whitman Bridge. Cross the bridge and take the Broad Street exit. Follow Broad Street approximately 2 miles north to Locust Street. Just as you pass Locust Street proceed immediately into the center lane. From the center lane make a left into the garage entrance for self-parking or into Chancellor Court (between Bellevue Building and Bliss Restaurant) which has a black trestle awning that represents the entrance to our valet parking and unloading luggage and / or passengers’ area.
From Points West via the Pennsylvania Turnpike and Northeast Extension
Follow the PA Turnpike to Exit 326 (former Exit 24) / Valley Forge Interchange and follow to Route 76 East. From Northeast Extension, follow Route 476 South to Route 76 East. Take Route 76 East to Exit 345 (former Exit 38) / Route 676 East (This exit is from the left lane ). Go approximately ½ mile to the Broad Street / Central Philadelphia exit. At the top of the Broad Street exit ramp make an immediate right onto 15th Street. Go nine lights to Locust Street, and turn left onto Locust Street. Self-Parking Garage is located on the left hand side half way up the block next to Estia restaurant. If you pass Garage, at the next traffic light which is Broad Street, turn left and proceed immediately into the center lane. Make a left into the garage for self-parking, or on to Chancellor Court (between Bellevue Building and Bliss Restaurant) which has a black trestle awning that represents the entrance to our valet parking and unloading luggage and / or passengers’ area.
- Daily newspaper (with Hyatt Gold Passport™ membership)
- Turndown service by request
- Hyatt Fast BoardTM
- Hyatt Meeting connection®
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Multilingual staff
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Shoe shine services
- TAG approved
- Pet friendly (up to 50lbs, additional pet fee $100 for up to 6 nights required)
XIX Restaurant Parking Rates
Please contact XIX Restaurant for details on parking.
Maximum height clearance for the garage is 6’4”. For oversized vehicle parking information, please contact our concierge
Enjoy some of the premier shops in all of Philadelphia, without ever having to leave the building. The historic Bellevue is home to a number of the world’s most renowned retailers, including:
- Tiffany & Co.
- Williams - Sonoma
- Nicole Miller Philadelphia
- Polo Ralph Lauren
- The Walking Co.
- Teuscher of Switzerland
- Any 3 hour period up to 5pm - $7.00
- 3 hrs to 3 ½ hrs - $12.00
- 3 ½ to 4 hrs - $17.00
- 4 hrs to 12 hrs (max) - $18.00
- Taxi – Taxis can be picked up at Zone 5 of the Commercial Transportation Roadway. All fares are per trip, not per person. Most taxis can accommodate up to 3 passengers, although certain vehicle types can accommodate 4 passengers. If you need to pay via credit card, please advise the dispatcher when you arrive as not all taxis are equipped to accept credit cards. Cost: $28.50 flat fee from the airport to the hotel
- Sedan / Limousine – Arrangements may be made through the Ground Transportation Desk, available in each Baggage Claim area. These cars may be picked up at Zone 6 of the Commercial Transportation Roadway. Generally, these cars can accommodate four passengers. Cost: Approximate cost is $78.00, one way
- Shared Ride Vans - Arrangements may be made through the Ground Transportation Desk, available in each Baggage Claim area. These cars may be picked up at Zone 7 of the Commercial Transportation Roadway. Generally, these shuttles can accommodate 10 passengers. Cost: $10.00
We are happy to welcome your traveling canine companions.
To participate in the pet program:
Inform the hotel you’ll have a pet (or pets) staying with you at least three days in advance of your arrival. There are a limited amount of Pet Friendly rooms available at Hyatt at The Bellevue.
If you decide after you have already confirmed your booking that you will want to bring your pet with you, please call the hotel at least three days prior to your arrival to ensure a pet friendly room is available.
Ask for a referral to a reputable kennel if the Hyatt hotel you are visiting does not offer dog-friendly rooms. All exempt properties have these on file.
While at the hotel, we ask that you and your special guest follow our Canine Rules to ensure that everyone enjoys their stay:
- Please maintain your dog on a leash and in your control at all times. While we love dogs, some guests may not want to see animals running towards them
- Make sure you keep your special "Dog on Vacation" sign on your room's doorknob (provided upon arrival). When you wish to have the room cleaned, please dial 0 to establish a time when you will be out for a walk and Housekeeping can service your room. Housekeeping provides daily service between 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM.
- Pets are not permitted on the 19th Foor or the Ballroom Level
- Please clean up after your pet.
- Out of respect for other guests, we ask that your dog settles down by 8:30 PM. If you are leaving the room, please leave a cell phone number at the Front Desk in case of an emergency.
- If a pet is disturbing hotel guests due to barking or crying, Hyatt has the right to ask that the pet be taken off property.
- Please visit the Concierge for lists of vets, dog parks, grooming and dog-friendly restaurant options in the area
- Hyatt at The Bellevue does not assume any liability for your pet's actions while at the hotel.
Keep in mind, only dogs weighing 50 pounds or less, or two dogs under a combined weight of 75 pounds are permitted.
Rates are as follows:
- Up to six nights - $100 per stay
- Seven to 30 nights - $100 additional deep cleaning fee
- 30 or more nights - A fee will be assessed at the hotel's discretion
Check-in Time: 3 PM
Check-out Time: 12 noon
Hyatt Hotels App integrates with Uber
Hyatt is the first hotel brand to integrate its mobile app with Uber, a technology platform that connects riders with transportation on-demand: Now you can call up Uber from within the Hyatt app.
Follow us on Facebook
XIX Nineteen Website
Visit our XIX website! www.nineteenrestaurant.com Become our Fan on Facebook!
A Warm Welcome from our TAG Approved Hyatt
Book Now or call +1 215 893 1234